~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recent Posts

Friday, 27 February 2015

Rosie ASSOULIN: Resort wear has never been this fun...

 Rising star: Rosie Assoulin is heading for greatness...her fan base is growing as well as her appearance in the fashion press worldwide.



Having spent her formative years working and watching the great, late Oscar de la Renta at work...then moving onto Lanvin and Alber Elbaz's tutelage ...Rosie has been following in some rather great footsteps and is now making her own way.

I have chosen these fun pieces of Rosie's vision for her Resort 2015 collection...baring in mind that they will not win you any brownie points with your other halves...




*AVAILABLE FROM : matchesfashion.com:£1,760 *

I think her take on the board short...is pure genius...my partner on the other hand...sees it differently: as man repellent...but what does he know!



I call it fresh and refreshing...a real woman's board short without having to go to a surf shop or buy a man's one ...as I have been known to do back in the day. Obviously we are NOT talking O'Neil or Billabong prices here, ladies!

O'Neil...I sure loved you and my Billabong shorts were divine!...



http://www.rosieassoulin.com/resort-2015/.....check out her Resort wear and more.



0 comments:

Post a Comment