~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recent Posts

Tuesday, 10 March 2015

GIAMBATTISTA VALLI does Denim....

Surprised, right?!

I am too but all designers can be coaxed over to the "denim side" at one point or another...
See for yourselves.


Way back when, I went to his shows and even backstage where I was as close as close can be to the slight and demure designer with his trademark pearl necklace...so obviously it comes as a surprise when the designer who "doesn't do dress down"...is collaborating with :

"7 For All Mankind" ....for a capsule denim meets couture collection.

Expect animal print (see above) skinny jeans (yes...above) and tailored tops....(erm...above?)

I love his flamboyance but this collection isn't for me...but it could be for you, No?


0 comments:

Post a Comment