~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recent Posts

Sunday, 26 July 2015

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF...PHARRELL (in Chanel)

I have a soft spot for Pharrell as a musician, singer, leader of trends and fashion template.

I know he has a "penchant" for wearing a Chanel " sautoir"...and he wears it well, dare I say with a certain "insouciance" and "panache". In fact while here... as in Cannes...during the Film Festival and before his concert at The Sporting in Monaco...Pharrell was spotted in the Chanel boutique on the Croisette with his wife...certainly doing a spot of shopping.


So I really shouldn't be surprised that he has been chosen to feature with Cara Delavigne in this Fall-Winter 2015 ad campaign....




First thought:" Cara...lovely as usual....aH! Pharrell....yes....trousers very un-Chanel like...and more Maharishi circa late 90s....Wow! He can wear a thick cable knit sweater under that gorgeous coat...if I tried that, I'd look like Moby Dick...."




Followed by:




"...YAOWZER!...Them hills are alive with the sound of Pharrell in lederhosen!!!!....YIKES! ..those boots...that Fraulein cardi...No! No! Noooooooo"...I am blinddddd...."


If he collaborates with Daft Punk on a new rendition of "Edelweiss"...I'm outta here!


So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen....Goodbyeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment