~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recent Posts

Saturday, 28 November 2015

Here we HOBO again....


We have been down the Hobo path together and in the past...yet in fashion, the past is forever present and what goes around comes around.

Coach brought bag the Hobo bag for this season and I am super jazzed to say that I purchased it in green when I was in NYC at the end of summer....So imagine my unmitigated joy at seeing it in Coach's ad campaign ...

It is a super bag, light and practical and sits oh so snuggly on the shoulder that I don't even have to consider using the over the shoulder strap that can be attached to it....
...to be honest I find the strap to be a little on the slim side, liking a bolder strap to make more of a  statement. The "statement" Coach's wee strap makes... is one of  discomfort and insecurity.

So...moving on to the images:




*COACH NoMad HOBO in BUTTERSCOTCH*.....and shearling peacoat....





0 comments:

Post a Comment