~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recent Posts

Sunday 20 July 2014

Mirror, Mirror.......

Remember the nineties...or was it even the eighties?... when we rocked mirror sunglasses:Raybans,Cutler & Gross....whatever we got our hands on.

We never took them off, pretended we were extras on Miami Vice and walked into a lot of furniture....
But we were COOL and looked kinda stupid at sundown....

Guess what?
They are ba-ackkkk!!!



And I managed to get my hands on one of the featured pair in this UK Elle line up: The green acetate Le Specs....light as a feather,no one here has them and they have probably burned holes in my retinas...did I mention they are only £35 ?
What we still wouldn't do .....

1 comments:

Spaceblog said...

Be aware of the furniture! My family went down the mirror raod too ;-)

Post a Comment