~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recent Posts

Monday 22 December 2014

Hunt for the Keffiyeh Dress Part 2: Rough Rugs

Ever since I started  posting on Instagram...my passion has grown for the unattainable featured by several "people" I have started following....
Hence part 2 of  the "Hunt the Keffiyeh Dress"...

 Which has taken me to this....
Posted by "roughrugs"....they primarily sell: cushions...and rugs....and this fabulous dress!!!


Let me introduce you to:

The "Leila K. black/white dress: one size only.....sounds good
                                                          100% Linen.....nice......
                                                          149€......I don't care.....
                                                 and.....SOLD OUT!!!!


*COURTESY OF ROUGHRUGS TUMBLR*

This was posted back in June/July 2014....obviously not available either....




So where does that leave me? Still wanting the bleedin' dress...
Any thoughts?

Check out their website:
http://www.roughrugs.com/home/

0 comments:

Post a Comment